Spring Wolf - Postponement Update 2
I hope you’re well and managing to keep safe, fit and healthy during this difficult time. Myself and the team have been blown away by the support and your understanding, while the whole nation comes to grips with this unprecedented situation. Thank you for your patience over the last few weeks, as a team we have all been working remotely and we will continue to help every runner find the right solution to complete your Wolf Run/s.
You will be pleased to know that we are now in a position to update you on April’s event postponement.
After much consideration we have decided that it would be too risky to book a date anytime soon, given the situation with Covid-19. Therefore we are able to offer the following:
- All April runners will be automatically rolled into the Autumn Wolf Run (5th & 6th September 2020)
- If you cannot make that weekend - You will have the option to defer to the Winter Wolf in November or an event of your choice in 2021. Dates TBC.
- If you have booked both April & September events, you have the option to defer into the Winter Wolf in November or a future event in 2021 that suits you.
- The Alpha award will be rolled over into 2021, finishing in April, rather than November.
- 2021 tickets are slightly more expensive but you will not be charged extra on the ticket you have already purchased, should you choose to defer to next year.
If you have any questions please get in touch here: email@example.com
Whatever your circumstances, we will make sure that you are able to make an event, whether it’s this year or in the future. Stay safe and we wish you and your families all the best.
Before you go! - Our Wolf Run fitness crew have put together some home workout videos for you to help during the lockdown. Keep an eye on social media as these will be released shortly.
Take care and hopefully we will be seeing you all back in the mud again shortly!