Get the Pack back together!
Mark Hoban, our fitness expert outlines 5 key points to keep you on track for your year ahead:
- Set an exciting, rewarding goal that can be shared with others. Motivation will be easier to come by when tackling a challenge together.
- Break your goal into a series of steps, focusing on creating sub-goals that are concrete, measurable and time or date-based.
- Tell your friends and family about your goal. You're more likely to get support and want to avoid failure.
- Lose the negativity. Although you may have tried and failed in the past, this is now, and you can do it. When people think about failure, they set themselves up for failure. Think positive thoughts about your resolutions each morning, and that positivity will stick with you all day long.
- Celebrate your successes. Setting goals only works if you celebrate your success. Achieving milestones is something to be proud of. Plan how you want to celebrate and do so with vigor!