Spring Wolf - Postponement Update 1
The Covid-19 pandemic has been a shock to us all and we are very disappointed to announce that with just a few weeks to go, we have had to postpone the April event.
Hosting the Wolf Run event is a true passion for myself, my brother and our team but as I'm sure you can imagine, we would be risking the health and wellbeing of many people if we were to go ahead.
We have been working around the clock over recent weeks to put stringent measures and plans in place to enable us to proceed with the April Wolf Run. Sadly, as the pandemic has developed and the difficulties of safely bringing you all together to take part in our event have increased, we have had to make the decision, in line with Government guidance, to postpone the April Wolf Run.
We are working closely with all of the companies and organisations that help to make a Wolf Run happen to find a suitable alternative event date.
The threat of Covid 19 may impact events such as ours for several months and as a result, we are considering dates beyond 1st July 2020. Once confirmed, our chosen date will be announced before the end of March along with details on what other options are available to you should you not be able to make the rescheduled date.
We will not be able to defer entries to other Wolf Run events until the replacement date has been confirmed and announced. As mentioned, we will make sure you are fully informed of the situation and your options before the end of this month. We will keep in touch by email and provide a specific Covid 19 FAQ section on our website shortly to help provide additional information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch on email or telephone. Please note that we are a small team with some of us currently working in isolation, so we kindly ask you to allow some time for us to respond.
We will endeavour to keep you informed. Thank you for your understanding and I hope you're all ok at this difficult time.