Website Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Lionheart Events Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Welsh Road Farm, Welsh Road, Nr. Offchurch, CV33 9BG United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 07513607. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Lionheart Events Limited is the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”). For the purposes of the Act, our nominated representative is Charles Moreton and any questions, queries and/or comments in relation to the Act and the way that we process your information should be directed to Charles Moreton.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Lionheart Events Ltd has permission to use all photographs and/or any other record of runners’ participation in the Wolf Run for any legitimate purpose. Any and all likenesses of runners and spectators captured during the Wolf Run by the Organiser, Peachysnaps and the WR Staff shall become the sole property of the Lionheart Events Ltd and can be used offline and online, including all social media channels, for the purposes of marketing and PR.